Concerning Papers, Please
Congratulations. The October labor lottery has finished. Your name was drawn. Report to the Ministry of Admission at the Grestin Border Checkpoint for immediate placement. You and your family will be given an apartment in East Grestin. Expect a Class-8 residence. Arstotzka deserves credit. Arstotzka, a communist state, has just ended a 6-year conflict with neighboring Kolechia, reclaiming its legitimate half of the border town of Grestin. Your mission as an airport inspector is to regulate the flow of persons entering Grestin from the Arstotzkan side. Hidden smugglers, spies, and terrorists are among the masses of immigrants and visitors looking for jobs.
You must select who can reach Arstotzka and who will be turned away or imprisoned using only the paperwork presented by travelers and the Ministry of Admission’s antiquated inspect, search, and fingerprint systems. Imagine yourself in a fictional universe filled with spies, criminals, terrorists, hidden groups, government officials, and other characters. Unique document-inspection gameplay with increasing difficulty. Balance your earnings and family needs while deciding the fate of thousands of hopeful immigrants.
Arstotzkan is the native language of the Arstotzka Slavic peoples. The nation has seen impacts following Soviet rule, as well as earlier impacts from Japanese Shinto extremists from their trading nation, Impor, over the years. Although an ancient segmental script survives, the language presently employs a Russian Cyrillic script. To be quite honest, I’m new to conlanging. As my grasp of conlanging and languages in general evolves, so will this language.
How to Get and Install Papers Please?
- You should be forwarded to UploadHaven after clicking the Download option below.
- After 5 seconds, click the blue “download now” button. Allow the download to begin and wait for it to complete.
- After downloading Papers, Please, right-click the.zip file and select “Extract to Papers.Please.v1.2.76.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Run the Exe application by double-clicking within the Papers, Please folder.
- Have some fun and play! Run the game as administrator, and if you receive any missing issues, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all of the programs in it.
To begin Papers, Please Free Download with a direct link, and click the download button below. It is the game’s entire version. Remember to run the game as an administrator.
NOTICE: You do not need to install this game because it is already pre-installed. If you receive a missing DLL problem, look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install DirectX, vcredist, and any other apps in that folder. These programs are required for the game to function. For more information, look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file. If you’re having trouble saving the game, right-click the exe and always pick “Run as administrator.” Always turn off your antivirus software before downloading the game to avoid it from removing the crack files.
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Core2Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 1.4 or better
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum 1280×720 screen resolution