DJI GO 5 App is one of the popular resource-hungry applications of today. So how do you set up an Android tablet or phone properly? The best use is to make sure to optimize for speed. Although this application is very helpful in using one of the commonly used Android tablets or phones. The Android mobile device you own can work properly if it is properly configured. Follow the tips below to get the most out of your Android device and install DJI GO 5 App.
Speed up Your Android Tablet or Phone:
Before installing DJI GO 5 App, confirm some things to do. You definitely want to enhance the performance of the mobile device. This will ensure that all available resources of the device are accessible. So follow the steps given below:
Remove the SIM card from the mobile Device
Your mobile device must have a SIM card pre-installed. Because you may not plan to activate cellular service beforehand. For this, your first task will be to remove the SIM card to prevent it from trying to access the mobile device. Before removing the SIM card make sure that your mobile device should be switched off.
Enable Developer Mode
You need to access the hidden settings on your mobile device to turn on the developer mode. These hidden settings need to know how your mobile device works. This should be done to ensure proper use. You can follow the steps below to enable developer mode:
- First, you need to tap on the launcher button on the home screen and tap on settings to open the settings option in case of an Android device.
- After going to the settings menu you need to tap on About device/phone/tablet.
- Tap the build number 7 times to launch developer mode again.
Turn off the Animation Settings
You will need to navigate through the various apps, windows, and menus of your mobile device. Also, you need to be able to reduce the time it takes before. Follow these steps to disable all display animations on your display:
- First, tap the launcher button on the home screen again and tap Settings to open the Android device settings.
- Tap on Developer Options in the Settings Options menu
- To turn off the animation, the options above must be set.
Enable Unknown Sources
Alternatively, you may be able to install this app from the website or Google Play Store. Settings from unknown sources must be enabled. You need to download an APK file for this and install the apps on the device by opening them. For this, you should install an older version of an app. To allow installing apps from various unknown sources, follow the steps below:
- First, tap on the launcher button on the home screen and tap on Settings to open the Android device settings option.
- For security and privacy tap on additional settings in the settings option menu.
- Tap the Unknown Sources setting option to turn it on.
Disable App Notifications
You can install the apps you need in different ways. They can be set up to display notifications that appear during specific events. For this, you can disable some or all notifications for each app individually. You can basically follow the steps below to adjust notifications for an app:
- First, tap on the launcher button on the home screen and tap on Settings.
- Tap on Notifications & Status Bar or Sounds & Notifications in the settings options menu.
- Tap Notification Management or App Notifications at the top.
- Keep scrolling down through the device’s list of installed apps until you find the app you originally wanted to use.
- Notification permission settings must be turned off or you can turn off the notifications you want to turn off.
Launch the DJI GO 5 app in the camera view. Then the triangle, circle, and square navigation buttons will no longer appear. You must keep your mobile device closed. So you have to swipe from the right edge of the screen to see the app buttons. These buttons can basically return to the Android home screen or be used to close the DJI GO 5 app.