Do you have a winning ticket, or even have your lucky numbers won in the last five years? Type your numbers as well as a date range to see if they were drawn. Only prize-winning number sequences will be displayed. Have you received a Mega Millions Prize Notification? Here’s how to identify if something is a scam.
Madness in the Mega Millions:
The deadline for purchasing Mega Millions tickets for Friday’s $1.02 billion jackpot show is below.
Do you wish to win the Mega Millions?
- You’ll get a chance if you work at Raising Cane’s.
- Since April 15, when a ticket in Tennessee earned $20 million, no one has won the Mega Millions jackpot.
- The latest numbers drawn on Tuesday night were 7, 29, 60, 63, and 66.
- The Mega Ball had a value of 15, and the Megaplier had a value of 3X.
- The next drawing will take place on Friday, July 29 at 11 p.m.
Whether you’ve played before or this is your first time, here’s what you need to learn ahead of the upcoming Mega Millions drawing.
When will the Mega Millions drawings take place?
Mega Millions drawings take place every Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. In Kentucky and Indiana, ticket sales conclude at 10:45 p.m.
Where can I get Mega Millions of Tickets?
Mega Millions is available in 47 locations: 45 states, plus the District of Columbia and the United States. The Virgin Islands Check the Mega Millions webpage for locations.
How to Participate in the Mega Millions?
- Mega Millions plays cost $2 per play.
- A prize can be won in nine different ways, ranging from the jackpot to $2.
- Choose one Mega Ball number from 1 to 25 and five numbers between 1 and 70.
Select Easy Pick or Quick Pick to instruct the terminal to select numbers at random for you. By matching every one of the drawing’s six winning numbers, you win the jackpot.
Which Mega Millions Jackpot Was the Biggest Ever?
The greatest lottery prize ever won on a single ticket was a $1.537 billion grand prize offer for one winning ticket in South Carolina in 2018.
- A winning ticket went for $1.05 billion in Michigan in January 2021.
- Suppose I win the Mega Millions.
- There are two choices with Mega Millions.
You can choose an annuity, in which case you’ll receive 29 annual payments after one up-front payment. Each payment is 5% larger than the one before it. Additionally, there is the cash option, which is a one-time, lump-sum payment equal to the whole cash value of the Mega Millions jackpot award.