OnePlus is a famous Chinese consumer electronics company. Its flagship OnePlus 9 was launched in 2021 with Android 11. This latest device has already received Android 12 and 13 OS updates. The point of interest is whether this device can get the Android 14 update or not. In this article, we will discuss all the latest news, information, and updated information on how to download Android 14 for OnePlus 9. Read the article to gather detailed information.
What’s New in Android 14?
Google has announced the Android 14 beta update. The upcoming version is expected to include improved accessibility, battery life, and gesture-based navigation. But it may not have an overhaul. Google has rolled out its beta updates to the Pixel lineup, namely the Pixel 7, 7 Pro, 6, 6 Pro, 6a, 5, 5a, and Pixel 4a. Just like the previous version, Google will probably roll out the stable update for all their devices very soon.
Will OnePlus 9 get Android 14 Update?
OnePlus 9 was launched in 2021. It was initially outfitted with Android 11 and received two OS upgrades to Android 12 and 13 in phases. OnePlus company has promised to deliver major Android OS updates and Android security patches for this model.
Based on this we can say that OnePlus 9 might be included in the future Android 14 update. Although the OnePlus company has not yet released any official confirmation or announcement for the latest update. According to ongoing rumors and speculations, the OnePlus 9 could receive the Android 14 update sometime in 2024
Which OnePlus phones get Android 14?
Here we give you a List of OnePlus phones that can get the Android 14 update.
- OnePlus 11
- OnePlus 11R
- OnePlus 10 Pro
- OnePlus 10T
- OnePlus 10R/5G
- OnePlus 9
- OnePlus 9 Pro
- OnePlus 9R
Install Process Android 14 One Plus 9:
- Download ROM Upgrade Package: You search on a specific server and then download the latest ROM upgrade zip package.
- Copy the package: Save the ROM upgrade package to your phone storage.
- Enable Developer Mode: Then go to Settings – About Device – Version. Tap Build Number one time and enter the password.
- Go back to Settings: If developer mode is enabled, go back to Settings – About device – Up to date.
- Local Install: Tap the top right button, and select “Local Install”.
- Select the installation package: Click on the corresponding installation package copied to your phone.
- Removal and Upgrade: Start upgrading the package. Perform system upgrades to 100%.
- Restart: After the upgrade, tap “Restart” to reboot the device.
- Check for Update: Reboot will successfully update your device to Android 14 beta.
Lastly, we try to give you updated information about Android 14 OnePlus 9 2023. Your valuable feedback is welcome and responded to promptly. Thanks, everyone for staying with our website.