Humana is one of the most popular Health Insurance Companies in the world. It is a leading healthcare company that David A. Founded in 1961 by Jones Sr. It was first founded as ExtendCare Nursing Home and changed its name to Humana in 1974. Humana entered the health insurance business in 1980.
Humana entered the health insurance market through a Medicare contract with HMOs, PPOs, PFFS, SNPs, and stand-alone prescriptions that offer a wide range of drug plans. The organization also offers affordable dental, helping low-income people sign up for Medicaid. We will discuss this organization in detail here in this article. Please read the article carefully to know the complete details.
Humana Health Insurance Companies Basic Information:
Here is an attempt to present you with a brief description of Humana Company. See and know the necessary information.
- Coverage Area: All 50 states
- M. Best Rating: A-
- BBB Rating: A+
- NCQA Accreditation: Yes
- NCQA Rating: 4 to 2.5
- Provider network: More than 22,000 physicians and clinicians
Humana Health Insurance Companies Contact Info:
Here we give you important Humana Health Insurance Companies Contact Info. Let’s take a short look.
|Address||300 E. Randolph St. Chicago, IL 60601|
|Group Member Services||800-448-6262|
|Phone||1 (800) 654-7385|
Humana Health Insurance Companies Available Plans:
The health insurance plans sold by Humana have made a significant place among the world’s largest health insurance companies, it offers the following plans.
- Employer plans
- Family health insurance
- Individual health insurance
- A) HMO: You can use an HMO plan if you want to be limited to using benefits within the company’s provider network. In this case, you are considered as a healthcare-conscious professional. However, there are many plan options available through the Humana Company. However, it is the least expensive option for healthcare coverage through people.
- B) PPO: You can expect a little more flexibility from the company if you use the preferred provider option. You can use hospitals, clinics, and doctors in preferred provider networks at very low cost
File a Claim With Humana:
For paper claims, first, you need to fill out the below-mentioned claim forms properly. Paper Claim Submission Address for Humana Medical Claims:
- General Claims: P.O. Box 14601, Lexington, KY 40512-4601
- Dental Claims: P.O. Box 14611, Lexington, KY 40512-4611
- People facing: P.O. Box 14605, Lexington, KY 40512-4605
- Overpayment Claims: Humana, P.O. Box 931655, Atlanta, GA 31193-1655
- Submit Humana One claims to Humana One, P.O. Box 14635, Lexington, KY 40512-4633
Humana Health Insurance Plans Total Cost:
Here is a brief overview of how Humana Health Insurance Plans can be priced. Let’s take a look.
|Plan Name||Annual Deductible||Office Visits||Monthly Premium||Annual Maximum out-of-pocket Cost|
|Humana Gold Plus SNP-DE||None||$0 primary/$0 specialist||$0||None|
|Humana Gold Plus HMO POS||None||$0 primary/$30 specialist||$0||$5,900|
|Humana Choice PPO||$203||$20 primary/20% specialist||$30.20||$6,700|
Special Programs Offered by Humana:
Health insurance companies often offer discounts to keep their members healthy. The most common discount programs are mentioned below.
- Preventive Care
- Gym Reimbursement
- Vision Services
- Dental Services
- Hearing Services
- Weight loss Management
Lastly, we try to give you updated information about Humana Health Insurance Companies. Thank you all for following the website. Your comments are welcome.