One Plus 8 Keyboard Settings, It’s a global question, how to get access to keyboard layout options OnePlus 8? Besides, the preferable keyboard layout choosing method is OnePlus 8. Then, set up the keyboard layout in OnePlus 8. You may think to personalize the keyboard in OnePlus 8. Here we discuss how to change the keyboard design in OnePlus 8 and the full keyboard setting.
In the below way, we describe to you how to personalize the keyboard layout in OnePlus 8. If you are not able to change the look of your keyboard, please follow our guide. Get access to the keyboard layout options easily. Let’s see the below method and choose the preferable keyboard theme for OnePlus 8 within a short time.
One Plus 8 Keyboard Settings
- Go to the Settings list first.
- Then, select System at the bottom of the whole list and go on it.
- Thirdly, choose Languages settings &go there.
- Consequently, select Virtual Keyboard.
- There select your favorite keyboard you use every day.
- Finally, change the Theme position
- Yes, Go there and download the themes that are suitable for your mobile and use the beautiful themes you like.
- After all the settings are saved, press the Apply button to activate them and finish.
Another Language adds To the Keyboard inOnePlus 8.
What are you looking for? Here we provide the best method to change Keyboard Language in OnePlus 8. Do you need to set up Multi type language? Then you’re in the right place. Sometimes it is seen that current OnePlus phones are using some unknown keyboard languages. It is very difficult to understand them. Today’s linked content will show you how to add Keyboard Language or change Language, and Keyboard Settings in OnePlus 8. Let’s do the following attached with the content and change the Keyboard Language or configure Multilanguage Keyboard.
- First, unlock your device and go to Settings.
- Secondly, search or look for System.
- Thirdly, Choose Languages &go there.
- Then, press the Virtual keyboard and select your idol keyboard.
- Now, you’ve arrived at keyboard settings, there you select Languages.
- Finally, add a Keyboard and choose a different language as you wish.
- You can set the keyboard language of your choice as your default setting
You had done a great job.