The Manfrotto Befree Advanced Review, Features and Befree Live Video Tripod Kit from Manfrotto is a traveler-style video kit featuring a fluid video head, tripod legs, and a carry case. Highly compact and minimalist in design, the kit is easy to transport and set up. It’s ideal for lightweight, mobile applications, such as logging, but supports loads up to 8.8 lb.
Manfrotto BeFree Advanced Aluminium tripods have a simple, functional design that is no-frills yet also provides everything you need for a day out on the road. They compact to just 40cm, come with a well-made carry bag, and feature the ability to alter the friction of the ball head.
Manfrotto Befree Product Highlights:
- Minimalist Design, Traveler Video Kit
- Ideal for Mobile Uses Such as Vlogging
- Video Fluid Head, Tripod, and Carry Case
- Supports up to 8.8 lb
- Separate Pan and Tilt Lock Knobs
- 17″ Minimum Height
- 5″ Max Height with Center Post Raised
- Includes 501PL Quick Release Plate
- Includes Pan Bar
- Weighs Approx. 5 lb with Case
Manfrotto Befree Review overview:
The Manfrotto Befree Review tripod has a three-stage design and is adjustable from a low-angle minimum height of 17″ to a max height of 50.5″ with the center post lowered, and 59.5″ with the post raised. The head offers complete 360° of pan movement and -90°/+65° tilt adjustment. The tripod also has relatively large feet and a hook for stability. Altogether with the case included, the entire kit weighs approximately 5 lb. Both the head and tripod have a 40mm flat base.
Manfrotto Befree Key Features:
- Ideal for lightweight, mobile applications, such as vlogging
- Features a video fluid head, tripod legs, and carry case
- Minimalist design, traveler-style video kit
- 40mm flat base
- Separate pan and tilt lock knobs
- Supports up to 8.8 lb
- Includes 501PL quick release plate and pan bar
- 360° of pan movement
- Bubble level
- 17″ minimum height
- 5″ maximum height with center post raised
- Aluminum construction
- 5″ maximum height with center post down
The Befree Live Video Head features a smooth, fluid drag pan/tilt system and offers two intuitive on/off knobs to separately lock and unlock pan and tilt movement. It comes with a standard Manfrotto 501PL sliding quick release plate for easily balancing your camera, and includes a pan bar that’s removable for even more portability.