Infinix Hot 7 Price 2020: Release Date, Specs & Specification! The Infinix Hot 7 comes with a 6.2-inch display and boasts of a 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Cortex A53 processor with an Android 8.1 (Oreo) Operating System. It also comes with a 1 GB 2 GB of RAM, an internal memory of 16 GB.
It has a back rear camera of 13 MP and an 8 MP front camera with a 4000 mah Li-Ion battery capacity to push all this
The Infinix Hot 7 comes with dual SIM slots and supports the 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE Band for its connectivity. It has inbuilt with its Wi-Fi capability and the ability to create Wireless Hotspots.
The Infinix Hot 7 comes with a display of 6.2 inches. It uses the IPS LCD display technology. It has a resolution of 1440 by 720 pixels.
Infinix Hot 7 Full Specifications:
- Network: 2G – Yes, 3G – Yes, 4G – Yes
- Operating System: Android 8.1, Oreo
- RAM: 1 GB / 2 GB
- GPU: 2.0 GHz Octa Core Cortex A53 / Power VR GE8320
- Storage: 16 GB Expandable with micro SD (Maximum 128 GB, Uses Dedicated Slot)
- Camera Rear: 13 MP
- Front: 8 MP
- Display: 6.2 Inches
- Resolution: 1440 x 720 pixels
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, Compass, Gyroscope
- Additional Features: Fingerprint Unlock
- Battery Capacity: 4000 mAh Li-Ion
The Infinix Hot 7 also comes with 1 GB / 2 GB of RAM, an Internal Memory (ROM) of 16 GB. The storage space can be expanded via the micro-SD slot Maximum allowable of 128 GB, Uses Dedicated Slot. The Infinix Hot 7 makes use of a 13 MP back or rear camera with LED flash and an 8 MP front camera with an LED flashlight.
Infinix Hot 7 Release Date:
Special Source, Infinix Hot 7 Smartphone was launched on 9th July 2019. And Infinix Hot 7 Price in Bangladesh-12,650 BDT
Infinix Hot 7 Price in Bangladesh: $60 -$120, Rs- 9,999
The Infinix Hot 7 boast of an Octa (Eight) Core processor clock at 2.0 GHz Octa Core Cortex A53, the chipset is the MediaTek Helio P22. The GPU is the PowerVR GE8320.