How to Put Two Pictures Side by Side on iPhone/Mac/iPad & Android?! First, you need to make sure that your Android phone has collage features. As far as we know, current Android phones have collage features. If you have this feature, you don’t need to install the app separately. In various ways, you can put two pictures side by side on Android. Today we are explaining three ways to put two images of Smartphones in a simple method. That is very easy to make.
To get started on your collage project, you can either search for a collage-style template within Adobe Express. Select and upload your images. Once you have your images ready, simply drag and drop them into a template. Apply a layout to your project. From there, feel free to continue editing by adding icons, images, text, and even animation to your collage.
How to Put Two Pictures Side by Side on Using Google Photos?
If you have an Android phone then you can do it very easily. No need for an extra app to do the work. We’re going to use Google Photos to make a collage from two pictures Install the Google Photos app on your Android device and open it. To put 2 photos together you can create a photo collage directly in your album: open the album and click Edit; select a few pictures you want to collage click Create and then select the collage option.
- Open the Google Photos app on your Android phone.
- Select and hold on to a picture to open the selection option. The first picture will be selected and Tap to select the second picture.
- To open the pictures in the Google Photos editor, tap on the + sign at the top and select Collage from the menu.
- The two pictures will be automatically united together side by side in a collage.
Sorry that, Google Photos doesn’t allow users to customize the border size or style between the two Images. However, you can make an alternative to the picture by adding filters, cropping it, or writing text using the Markup tool, etc.
On the Samsung Galaxy phone, you can use its native Gallery app to put 2 pictures together to each other. Let go follow these steps:
- Select the Samsung Gallery app on your phone.
- Click on the three-dot icon at the top and select Create from the menu.
- Choose Collage. Then, select the two photos that you want to unite into one and hit the Collage button at the bottom.
- You will reach the collage editing screen.
You have the option to select from a variety of layouts for your collage. You have the option to place two pictures next to each other or stack them on top of each other. At the bottom, you can find the last icon which lets you personalize the border style, size, and color.
If you have used Instagram it offers an Android app that also lets you put two pictures side by side. You can use the same ways feature.
- Open the Instagram app on your Android phone.
- Tap on the + (add) icon at the top and select Story.
- Look for the Camera button if the viewfinder screen doesn’t show up.
- Go to the viewfinder screen, and tap on the Layout icon to enable the collage mode.
- Select the two photos’ layouts.
- If you wish can both capture new photos and put them side by side. Moreover, choose existing photos from your gallery.
- Then, tap on the Gallery icon and choose the second photo. Select the Checkmark icon at the bottom to approve the collage.