Google Camera APK Download for Android 12 is the most recent version of the Android operating system. Android 12 is the operating system used by the majority of smartphones. Who enjoys using Gcamapk? They look for Gcam for andoird12 on the internet. We will walk you through the process of downloading the most recent Google camera APK. Download Google Camera for Android 12+ for your new device. Currently, the Android 12 operating system is available from Samsung, Vivo, Realme, OPPO, OnePlus, and other smartphone brands. This is why people look for Android 12 Gcamapk. If you want to use Google Camera on your Android 12, follow these steps. Then you must figure out how to install and download the camp.
Features of the Android 12 GCam
Now we’ll go over some useful Gcam features. Each version of Gcamapk has a unique set of features. Some Gcams may not function properly on Android 12. However, the majority of Gcamapk features will work on Android 12.
- New UI
- RAW support has been added.
- New panorama UI – no more blue dots or manual snaps – simply pan around and you’re done.
- Face retouching in portrait mode can now be done using the Natural or SoftFocus sliders in Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder to access Lens mode quickly.
- Toggle audio recording in Panorama mode
- Video recording with a Live Lens H265
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies with Motion Autofocus
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
The most popular mod APK is Google Camera. Because it enables people to make their photography more distinctive. So, if you want to improve your photography skills. Then, for a better image, use the Gcam mod APK. In this post, we will provide you with the most recent Gcam for Android 12.
Is Google Camera compatible with Android 12?
Yes, Google Camera is compatible with Android 12. You must now learn how to download and install Gcamapk. In this section, we will go over how to download and install Gcamapk on Android 12. Examine the Android 12 Gcamapk.
Download Google Camera for Android 12
People use Gcam for Android 12 to search. The best Google camera for Android 12 is available at Gcam Store. We also assist people by demonstrating how to install Gcam. Here is a list of the various Google Camera versions. You can get your required Gcamapk from the link provided below.
- Google Camera 18.104.22.1682396359.12 (arm64-v8a) (nodpi) (Android 12+) Google Camera
- Google Camera 22.214.171.1248784741.13 beta (arm64-v8a) (nodpi) (Android 12+) Google Camera
- Google Camera 126.96.36.1995872599.11 beta (arm64-v8a) (nodpi) (Android 12+) Google Camera )
- Google Camera 188.8.131.521773168.02 beta (arm64-v8a) (nodpi) (Android 12+) Google Camera
- Google Camera 8.2.300.368894857.16 (arm64-v8a) (nodpi) (Android 12+) Google Camera
- Google Camera 8.2.400.377695972.29 (arm64-v8a) (480-640dpi) (Android 12+) Google Camera
- Google Camera 184.108.40.2062396359.12 (arm64-v8a) (120-640dpi) (Android 12+) Google Camera
- Google Camera 220.127.116.111970581.11 (arm64-v8a) (480dpi) (Android 12+) Google Camera
- Google Camera 18.104.22.1681024286.09 (arm64-v8a) (480dpi) (Android 12+) Google Camera
How to Install & Download Gcam on Android 12?
If you want to install the camp on your Android 12 smartphone, follow these steps. You must learn how to use the Google camera. Follow the steps below to install Gcamapk on your Android devices.
Step 1: To begin, download any compatible GCam mod APK for Android 12 from the download link provided above.
thStep 2: On your Android device, enable app installs from Unknown Sources to install apps from sources other than the Play Store.
Step 3: Enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the APK file if you are using Android 12 or later.
New Example: Google Camera APK Download for Android 12
Suppose you downloaded the Google Camera APK file from Google Chrome. Or use your phone’s Firefox browser. Following that, you downloaded and copied the APK file to the file browser and intend to install it from there.
Step 4: Navigate to Settings > Apps & Notifications> Notifications. Open the app (Chrome, Firefox, or a file manager, for example) > Install unknown applications and turn on Allow from this source. We hope you now understand how to install the game on Android 12. Don’t forget to tell everyone about the post.